This course will enable the learner to identify hazardous substances and work with them safely as prescribed by COSHH Regulations 2002.
- Explain the meaning of ‘COSHH’
- List examples of hazardous substances
- List the hazardous substances that fall outside COSHH regulations
- Explain how substances can cause harm
- Describe the importance of hazard symbols
- Explain the purpose of safety data sheets
- Describe the COSHH eight-step process for making the workplace safe from harm
This eLearning provides awareness education. Face-to-face training, coaching or supervision would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- All members of an organisation requiring abase level understanding of the subject