This course will enable the learner to take all the necessary steps to prevent fire in their workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur.
- State your responsibilities, and those of your employer, for fire safety
- Describe the controls necessary to prevent fire in respect of
- Flammable substances
- Fire doors
- Describe key procedures for emergency evacuation of buildings
- Explain what to do if trapped by a fire
- Describe how to deal with fire casualties
This eLearning provides awareness education. Face-to-face training, coaching or supervision would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- All members of an organisation requiring a base level understanding of the subject