There have been many news headlines over the years highlighting the dangers of working at height, particularly when working from scaffolding.
The injuries and fatalities range from electrocution, scaffold collapse, unguarded scaffolding or tools and machinery falling from scaffolding and hitting people below.
With this in mind, it’s essential that employees have the information necessary to enable them to plan and manage any job tasks they undertake that involve working at height with scaffold and scaffold towers. This course will provide them with, and check their understanding of, that information.
• Detail how to use scaffolding towers safely
• Explain the difference between independent scaffolds and putlog scaffolds
• Detail the basic components of a scaffold
• Highlight the safe use of scaffolds
• Detail the inspection system that is required for scaffolds
• Anyone who works at height